Location: Stoneleigh | Contract: Permanent
We are now looking for a Quality Planner to join our team in Stoneleigh to conduct quality planning and support the Project in implementing the defined plans through development to series.
- Select and specify measurement and inspection equipment
- Create test/inspection instructions, including documentation of complete inspection process
- Implement quality planning (e.g. take action to assure and improve quality; review the effectiveness of actions; introduce corrections as needed, etc.)
- Create suggestions for inspection-friendly part design
- Cooperate in internal process audits
- Compile quality statistics
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to degree level in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent vocational qualification (HNC)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Customer (JLR) Process and systems, including but not limited to DFMEA, PPIR, AAR, QSM, iPSW, PSW, Alerts, eCAR etc.
- Knowledge of and demonstrative experience of quality tools, techniques and processes (APQP, PPAP)
- Previous experience of supporting and being part of a project management team
To apply Click here