Logistics Project Manager
Location: Stoneleigh | Contract: Permanent
We are now looking for a Logistics Project Manager to join our team to lead and co-ordinate development projects to implement the logistics plans through development to series production.
- Create and monitor project plans to ensure achievement of goals and milestones with regard to logistics topics and introduce actions in case of deviations.
- Act as interface between involved internal/ external areas (e.g. key project leader, technical project leader, sub-project leader, customer, suppliers, departments, etc.).
- Analyse and evaluate changes, co-operate in negotiations (e.g. volume and costs of changes, etc.) and assure implementation.
- Compile logistics calculations for business plans and customer negotiations.
- Ensure adherence to the assigned project budget and take actions in case of deviations
- Co-ordinate the supply chain requirements and concepts including the flow of information and goods with all relevant customers interfaces.
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent vocational qualification.
- Knowledge of logistics processes including material flow / process planning.
- Previous experience of managing projects in an automotive environment (Tier 1 or OEM)
- Cost focused with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 1 trip per Q)
- Full, clean driving license
To apply Click here